We are looking for a Product Customizations Lead to become part of the team creating our Immersive video platform. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone looking to get involved in creating cutting edge immersive technologies, and moreover to ensure the products we build fit key customers’ needs and make a lasting impact in inside the VR world with the latest video streaming technologies. This is a mixed technical and leadership position, which will report into our Madrid-based Chief Product Officer.
The ideal candidate will have experience building video software products, experience defining and executing integration projects, be an effective communicator and a problem solver, work with a high degree of autonomy, and be willing to initiate changes and introduce innovative ideas as a team player.
Additionally, as an early-stage startup, we would like our candidate to be versatile and not afraid of taking on new challenges and be hands-on to make things happen. If you are eager to take on this challenge and enjoy working in a dynamic environment with an incredibly positive vibe, consider applying!
- Engage with customers to understand their entire use cases for immersive streaming and their specific needs.
- Determine customization capabilities that may be supported by product lines.
- Assess, on a customer project basis, the scope of customizations required to fulfill customers’ needs.
- Translate high level needs into technical requirements and product architecture.
- Engage with third parties to fulfill additional customizations as scoped out during the analysis phases.
- Coordinate the execution process for customizations, coordinating both internal and external teams.
- Assist in development features for the main client components that may improve its customization capabilities.
- Deliver the development milestones ensuring a high quality of deliverables.
- Enable POCs and commercial deployments in cooperation with operational teams.
- Experience developing software for mobile clients.
- Knowledge of programming languages required for mobile platforms (Swift, Java, C/C++)
- Knowledge of 3D graphics and engines (Unity3D, OpenGL, Metal)
- Proven track record of working with external developers to deliver software product features successfully
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Fluent English speaker.
- Able to travel within US and internationally.
- Studies in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or any similar technical field.
- Experience working with 3D graphics and engines (Unity3D, OpenGL, Metal)
- Experience developing in programming languages required for mobile platforms (Swift, Java, C/C++).
- Experience in Software Development Leadership positions is a plus
- Studies in Strategy and Business are a plus.